Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Anniversary

We started the day by going house shopping. It went much better than earlier in the week. I'll keep you posted about it in the future.


Annie woke me up this morning by suggesting that we get tattoos to commemorate our one year anniversary, which officially takes place tomorrow. So we did. We got each other's names tattooed on the shoulders in hearts. Awww... it's so freakin' adorable, isn't it? The above is an action shot of me and my boy, Nex, at Tatu Tattoo in Wicker Park.


The final product. My wife sends daggers through my heart every time I look at her. That's what this tattoo reminds me of.*


This is Annie's piece. It isn't a great shot, but she's sleeping right now, and I couldn't stand not having a picture of it. I still cannot believe that a woman on this planet got my name tattooed somewhere on her body. She must really love me, and she must seriously be under the impression that this thing we've got going on is going to last.**

Off to bed. Going to read. Tomorrow equals breakfast at the Golden Nugget and poker at Jesse's pad.

* Just kidding, baby. Love you.
** Just kidding. You know I love you, sugar. Smoochies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home