Monday, June 05, 2006

A Feast for my Queen


The main course was beef and cheddar taquitos.


The piece-de-resistance (pretty sure I messed up the spelling there) was chili-cheese dip. One can chili with beans. One brick cream cheese. One big bag of cheddar cheese. Heat in oven at 400 degrees for roughly 8-10 minutes. Serve with Tostitos or Fritos scoops. Mmm... scoops.


Here's what the feast looked like all laid out on the living room chest. Yeah. Chest. That's where we eat dinner every night.

Got through two more season two episodes of Entourage during dinner.


Beat Episodes I, II, & III in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game. Laugh if you want. It's a fantastically fun little game. It covers the entire prequel trilogy, and the gameplay is far superior to any other Star Wars game I've ever played. In fact, it almost feels like a throwback to the old Zelda and Mario Bros. games. The controls are very simple. The levels are large enough to explore, but compact enough to master quickly. The enemies are fun. And the movie sequences are short and hilarious. The game receives my full endorsement.

So, so much for recording today. No time tomorrow, either.

Off to bed soon. Waiting for the wife to come home first. Tomorrow I will be working and stopping by my parents house to keep my dad company and to work on upgrading the desktop computer. Those pictures should be thrilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home