Monday, June 26, 2006

title?

Thank god Marc finally won a bracelet in the MPG. My hats off and utter congratulations to him. If he didn't win this week I was worried things were going to start to break in a fit of sacrificial frustration.


Since I'm not a teacher like everyone else here you'd think that I don't get a true Summer of George, but since the wife is one her's blends on to mine. A couple mondays ago I got to paint our dining room. A couple tuesdays ago I got to paint it again. Later this week it looks like it may be time for the hat trick.


My brother has the studio booked out all week so I have nothing to do but make some cables for stage one of our major summer upgrade. Maybe this would be a good week to finally get in some poker at the Clearwater Theater?

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger The Nightmare said...

This week would be excellent for a game at the Clearwater, or any other game for that matter.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger scoots said...

btw, marc... thanks a bunch for including my picture as a winner this past weekend. even though that was more of a pity pic from a non-sanctioned game, i still appreciate the thought.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

Some of my buddies play up there every Thursday. There's a sweet bar across the street "R Bar" I think it's like dollar drafts Thursdays. Get at me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home