Monday, July 24, 2006

Sing a Song of Six Pence a Pocket Full of Rye

the kids were sitting around the table working on some art (just in general, art) when i asked what song should we sing? a common question, answered with the common twinkle, twinkle or the ABCs. today a little girl said that we should sing the number six song by gabriella.

i said oh geez i dont know how that goes. can you show us?
so she gives us her very best rendition of the number six song by gabriella. she sang every single word along with a nice addition of verbrato in some parts-- the parts where it was needed.

so she gets half way through the song and hits the chorus. she closes her eyes and really lets that song have it.

i was keeping a pretty decent smile on my face up until this part. my eyes started to water because i was trying so hard to contain my laughter that i had to get up and "wash my hands". it was so hard.

after the little girl was done i applauded and said wow. you are a wonderful singer. she said i know i tell my mommy that i have gabriella's voice and she has mine.
then a little boy said i want to loose a tooth so the tooth fairy will come to my house.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Annie...kids say the most amazing things.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger jenn said...

hey i want more pictures of the new house on this blog. obey me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home