Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Poker

Not much to say about the last few days. My family had a barbecue to celebrate my sisters moving to Florida. Tomorrow afternoon I will make my way down to Bourbonnais via the Metra train and stay there overnight before we head out for the FL at like 5 or 6 in the morning on Thursday.

Today was a great day. I've been playing poker online, and I've been doing a fairly decent job of it. I won't say how much I've won. I don't want to jinx it.

Annie is sleeping now. I'm about to go in and join her. I started a new book yesterday - The Curious Incident of the Dog at Night. I've been eyeing it in the bookstore forever, so I finally took the leap the other day. It seems okay so far.

Sorry there's not much to say. I'm sure I'll have pictures for you tomorrow night. They'll look fantastic. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home