Friday, June 16, 2006

The Cubs Game - Post 12 Rows Behind Home Plate

thursday morning i got up at 6:15am. i was at work at 7:30am. i had lunch at 11:00am. was at work until 6:00pm. walked in the apt door, hungry and tired, at 6:40pm. recieved slurred phone call from marc, needing me to pick him up from rick's place because he didnt think he could make it on the bus all the way home without pissing himself, at 6:41pm. picked marc up at 7:15pm.

as marc's DD, i had to listen to the following over and over and over again:
1. baby give me a kiss. come on. please just one and i'll leave you alone. (no)
2. how was your day? (fine.)
3. im really drunk. (i know i can smell you even with ALL the windows open.)
4. look at these pictures (marc, im driving i cant look at pictures right now.)
5. baby give me a kiss. come on. please just one and i'll leave you alone. (no)

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger The Nightmare said...

you are (not) hilarious.

you know that my mother reads this, right?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm pretty sure I've had the same exact conversation with Sean. Amazing.

Kathryn

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Mr. Zo said...

I'm pretty sure I've had the exact same conversation with Marc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home